Environmental Policy. Paintman Paint Ltd is committed to leading our industry sector in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Recycling all used and empty metal containers.
- Recycle all paint soiled containers by allowing them to dry and crushing them prior to disposal as scrap metal through a recognised waste transfer system.
- Shredding all cardboard and recycling it in the form of packaging material.
- Recycling all plastic packaging where applicable for use as packaging material.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution by:
- Sourcing all products and containers from within the UK where possible.
- Using biodegradable packaging as much as possible to allow recycling by the end user.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company by ensuring:
- Electrical equipment is switched off after use.
- LED lighting is used throughout the building where possible.
- Heating is on timer control set to responsible temperature.
- All necessary power on eco settings when company is closed.
Signed by Senior Director of Paintman Paint Ltd.