High Temperature Exhaust Paint comes in Matt Black. It has been specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 300°C.
An air dying silicone based paint specifically formulated to enable the dried film to tolerate high temperatures up to 300 ºC.
- Durable corrosion-protecting matt finish paint
Application of High Temperature Exhaust Paint:
- We recommend 2 thin coats
- Ideal for use on exhaust manifolds
- Ideal for use on many areas of air-cooled engines
Additional information of interest
- Coverage. 15 square metres per litre @ 15 microns dft
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Surfaces should be keyed at each layer to maintain adhesion. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page, FAQ’s or YouTube Channel for lots of hints and tips. Alternatively, ask us your question on our Contact page.