NATO LIGHT STONE SATIN. NATO Light Stone Satin is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. It was used by the Army, RAF, Royal Navy and MOD in many desert conflicts such as Iraq and Afganistan.
NATO Light Stone Satin – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman NATO Light Stone Satin Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra-high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Light Stone it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman NATO Light Stone gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra-long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. NATO Light Stone Satin comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.