Olive Drab No 2 Satin. Olive Drab No 2 Coach Enamel paint was used on Canadian and American WW2 vehicles. It is part of the OD 319 family. Olive Drab No 2 would have originated in Full Matt or Lusterless as the Americans described it. We offer it in Satin also for easier maintenance. It is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast.
Olive Drab No 2 Satin – More information you may wish to know
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Olive Drab No 2 Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra-high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Olive Drab No 2 it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Olive Drab No 2 Satin gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra-long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Don’t forget when using Paintman Coach Enamel to ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and must be cleaned to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Olive Drab No 2 Satin is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans or 400ml aerosols. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.