Raptor Anti-Corrosive Epoxy Primer Aerosol. A 2K high performance primer aerosol designed to be used under Raptor Protective Coating to further extend the protective and anti-corrosive properties of Raptor. The advanced resin technology improves adhesion to bare metal and most other prepared surfaces such as aluminium and galvanised. It contains a blend of anti-corrosive additives to inhibit rust and corrosion.
To activate the hardener, a valve on the bottom of the can is depressed when you are ready to apply. The can life at 20 degrees centigrade is approximately 4 days once the hardener has been activated. The expected coverage is approximately 0.75 – 1.o square metres using 2 coats. This aerosol has an adjustable spray nozzle making it suitable for both larger repairs and precise, controlled applications. The optimum spraying distance from the object is 60-90 centimetres.
Raptor Anti-Corrosive Epoxy Primer Aerosol is compatible with all standard water based and solvent based coatings.Why you should choose Raptor Protection:
- Durable. Raptor products have been developed to provide a surface that can withstand the toughest of situations. The products all produce a tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface. Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures. Raptor is resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, saltwater and much more.
- Water Resistant. Provides a water tight seal, that keeps moisture out to help prevent rust.
- U.V Resistant. Delivers unparalleled protection agains UV exposure, preventing colour fading or chalking.
- Tintable. Raptor can be tinted to a Paintman colour of your choice by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed.
- Quick & Easy. Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates with either Raptor standard or professional vari-nozzle application guns. It can also be applied using roller or brush.
- Slip Resistant Additive. The use of Raptor Traction produces a slip resistant surface as defined by BS 7976-2 and ASTM E303-93.
Types of applications: Automotive, Off-Road, Marine, Commercial, Railways, Industrial and Agricultural.
If you need any more details, please contact us.
Paintman Paint is an award winning company, everything we sell we use wherever possible in our day to day operations.