The Raptor Protection – 5 Litre Can is ideal for large areas such as trailers, floors, heavy equipment and full oversprays.
The Raptor Protection – 5 Litre Can mix is 3:1 (15 Litres of Raptor to 5 Litres of Hardener). This will make more than 20 Litres of Raptor which will cover approximately 60 Square metres.
1 x 5L covers approximately 20 sqm.
This can be sprayed through pneumatic or conventional spraying equipment. Raptor may also be applied using Brush or Rollers.
The 5 Litre Cans are is available in either Black or Tintable. The Raptor tintable product can be tinted to any Paintman Paint colour of your choice, by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed.
Application products can be cleaned after use by using Paintman Paint Brush/Gun cleaner.
Why you should choose Raptor Protection:
- Durable. Raptor products have been developed to provide a surface that can withstand the toughest of situations. The products all produce a tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface. Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures. Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, saltwater and much more.
- Water Resistant. Provides a water tight seal, that keeps moisture out to help prevent rust.
- U.V Resistant. Delivers unparalleled protection agains UV exposure, preventing colour fading or chalking.
- Tintable. Raptor can be tinted to a Paintman colour of your choice by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed.
- Quick & Easy. Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates with either Raptor standard or professional vari-nozzle application guns. It can also be applied using roller or brush.
- Slip Resistant Additive. The use of Raptor Traction produces a slip resistant surface as defined by BS 7976-2 and ASTM E303-93.
Types of applications: Automotive, Off-Road, Marine, Commercial, Railways, Industrial and Agricultural.
If you need any more details, please contact us.
Paintman Paint is an award winning company, everything we sell we use wherever possible in our day to day operations.