Raptor Protection Tintable Bottle Kit + Binderless Tint kit
Offered in both 1 bottle & 4 bottle kits
- 1 Bottle Kit is ideal for any job up to 4 Square metres. This includes 250ml of binderless tint (colour of your choice)
- 4 Bottle Kit is ideal for any job up to 12 Square metres. This includes 500ml of binderless tint (colour of your choice)
When ordering Please specify the colour you require in the customer notes at checkout
Using the measuring cup provided in the Raptor kit, each 1 Litre bottle only requires 100ml of tint
This protection kit is compatible with the Raptor Standard and the professional vari-nozzle application gun. Paintman Paint suggests using these applicators for getting the best professional results, however, in addition to the application guns, Raptor can be applied using a roller or brush.
Raptor Protection Tintable Bottle Kit + Binderless Tint package can be tinted to any Paintman Paint colour of your choice, by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed. The most effective mix is by using your colour with the binder removed. Paintman can mix this as a bespoke service to you.
Application products can be cleaned after use by using Paintman Paint Brush/Gun cleaner.
Why you should choose Raptor Protection:
- Durable. Raptor products have been developed to provide a surface that can withstand the toughest of situations. The products all produce a tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface. Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures. Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, saltwater and much more.
- Water Resistant. Provides a water tight seal, that keeps moisture out to help prevent rust.
- U.V Resistant. Delivers unparalleled protection agains UV exposure, preventing colour fading or chalking.
- Tintable. Raptor can be tinted to a Paintman colour of your choice by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed.
- Quick & Easy. Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates with either Raptor standard or professional vari-nozzle application guns. It can also be applied using roller or brush.
- Slip Resistant Additive. The use of Raptor Traction produces a slip resistant surface as defined by BS 7976-2 and ASTM E303-93.
Types of applications: Automotive, Off-Road, Marine, Commercial, Railways, Industrial and Agricultural.
If you need any more details, please contact us