Raptor Standard Nozzle Application Gun. The Raptor Standard Nozzle Gun will deliver a professional, consistent finish with the ability to give your Raptor texture consistent finish.
The Raptor Standard Nozzle Application Gun has a fixed spray nozzle giving the coarse texture.
The optimum spraying distance from the object is 60-90 centimetres.
Why you should choose Raptor Protection:
- Durable. Raptor products have been developed to provide a surface that can withstand the toughest of situations. The products all produce a tough mechanical damage and stain resistant surface. Protects against rust, corrosion and extreme temperatures. Raptor is resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, saltwater and much more.
- Water Resistant. Provides a water tight seal, that keeps moisture out to help prevent rust.
- U.V Resistant. Delivers unparalleled protection against UV exposure, preventing colour fading or chalking.
- Tintable. Raptor can be tinted to a Paintman colour of your choice by adding up to 100ml per litre, or 10% of volume mixed.
- Quick & Easy. Can be applied with excellent adhesion across many substrates with either Raptor standard or professional vari-nozzle application guns. It can also be applied using roller or brush.
- Slip Resistant Additive. The use of Raptor Traction produces a slip resistant surface as defined by BS 7976-2 and ASTM E303-93.
Types of applications: Automotive, Off-Road, Marine, Commercial, Railways, Industrial and Agricultural.
If you need any more details, please contact us.
Paintman Paint is an award winning company, everything we sell we use wherever possible in our day to day operations.