Superblack Satin. Superblack Satin is perfect for bumpers, trim, rear crossmembers and anywhere Satin Black is used. This traditional, single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint has been used since around 1920. This Coach Paint was also used on lots of Classic and Vintage cars, Commercials, Steam Trains etc. THIS IS THE BLACKEST SATIN BLACK AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET.
Superblack Satin – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know.
- Paintman Superblack Satin Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra-high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intendng to spray your Superblack Satin it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel gives extra-long wet edge time allowing brushing without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Superblack Satin comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre cans and 400ml aerosols. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.