Linseed Oil Primer – Light Grey . Linseed Oil Primer – Light Grey is manufactured to the highest standards in readiness for a layer of Paintman Coach Enamel or Undercoat. It is primarily designed for use in a situation where the item being painted lives close to or on water, such as rivercraft or canal boats. The primary reason for using Linseed Oil Primer instead of normal primer is that Linseed primer has a greater element of water resistance. Use Linseed Light Grey Primer for Light to Mid shades of Synthetic Coach Enamels.
Linseed Oil Primer – Light Grey – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Linseed Light Grey Coach Enamel Primer is a traditional, premium quality primer. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intending to spray your Linseed Light Grey Primer it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel Primers give extra-long wet edge times allowing brushing without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Linseed Oil Primer Primer ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Before painting, wipe surfaces with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Linseed Oil Primer – Light Grey comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.