Bilt Hamber Finis Wax – Carnauba rich high gloss wax
Finis wax is a superior paste wax designed for the last stage treatment of highly finished automobile paint systems. The high grade T1 carnauba wax is the backbone of this formulation that provides a deep rich gloss. Ease of application and buffabilty are provided by other gloss enhancing molecules.
Inferior waxes rely on heavy use of oils to plasticise the wax film thereby irreversibly reducing the properties of the waxes in the formulation, we avoid the use of any materials that reduce the effect of carnauba wax. However we do enhance its ability to provide protection by the reaction of it with unique in-house materials.
Easy to use and produces a wet-look shine
We’re often asked if finis-wax is a hard or soft wax. Rather than look at the firmness of the contents in the aluminium container we prefer to describe the condition of the wax film produced by the product. finis-wax imparts a hard film to paint surfaces, these are more durable and protective. The hard film provides tremendous beading that not only looks great but can help prevent osmotic blistering of highly finished automotive surfaces.
finis-wax is free from abrasives and should be applied to good condition paint, this is easy to achieve using korrosol and auto-clay
- Guaranteed to last longer that any other wax in side-by-side tests when applied to cleanser-fluid prepped paint.
- Detergent resistant.
- Optically perfect, clear, deep wet-look shine.
- Contains no adulterating colours or perfumes.
- Non-grainy paste wax.
Additional information of interest
- Application. 250ml Finis Wax comes with a complimentary application pad and high Quality Microfibre polishing Cloth. 50ml comes with a complimentary application pad only
- Surface Preparation. Ensure the surface is clean and dry using Bilt Hamber auto wash and auto mitt wash noodle. It is recommended using the cleanser polish for best results.
- Sizes available. Bilt Hamber Finis Wax comes in a 50ml & 250ml pot.
- Tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page and FAQ’s. Alternatively see Bilt Hamber FAQ or ask us a question on our Contact page.