Coach Enamel Clear Coat. Our Clear Coat is widely used for a multitude of purposes, including protecting Coach Enamel and other coatings from weather and extreme use. In addition, it adds a depth of colour to the colour being covered.
Coach Enamel Clear Coat, some further information:
- Technical bits you may also want to know. Paintman Clear Coat is a traditionally produced varnish. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray, you should use coach enamel thinners. These are specifically blended to get the best quality finish. Clear Coat gives you excellent build and scratch filling properties. In addition it has excellent water, oil and diesel resistance. This combines with, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Clear Coat also gives an extra long wet edge time thus allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Our Coach Enamel Clear Coat is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page. Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Paintman Paints have a World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.