Land Rover Cypress Green is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. It can only be sprayed as you will have multiple brush or roller marks if you don’t spray it. This is because the metallic pigment will not even out and dry in a uniform manner. Cypress Green was used on the Range Rover Classic.
Land Rover Cypress Green LRC367. Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Cypress Green Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. If you are choosing to spray your Land Rover Cypress Green it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Land Rover Cypress Green gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combined with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Cypress Green is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.