Patina Green – RAL 6000 is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. Traditionally this is an classic colour for classic vehicles, tractors, stationary engines, narrow boats, workshop machinery and other heritage transport. All other RAL Number Standard Colours are available on request, if you require a colour not listed please contact us
Patina Green – RAL 6000 – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Patina Green – RAL 6000 is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Patina Green – RAL 6000 it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Our paint is manufactured to give it an extra long wet edge time, thus allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Patina Green – RAL 6000 is available in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, please ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.