PINK PANTHER PINK SATIN. This traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint was used by the SAS Special Armed forces. This is a perfect Coach paint for the job. Frequently called SAS Pink Satin, it is the later type that would have been used on Defenders and the Wolf variants as part of the SAS camouflage scheme.
Pink Panther Pink Satin – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Pink Panther Pink Satin Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Pink Panther Pink Satin it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Pink Panther Pink Satin gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Pink Panther Pink Satin is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.