RED OXIDE PRIMER. Synthetic Coach Enamel Primer manufactured to the highest standards for our premium Coach Enamels. Red Oxide Primer is a filler primer used for Mid to Dark shades of Synthetic Coach Enamels; it is the most traditional of all primers.
Red Oxide Primer – Classic heritage primer – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Red Oxide Primer is a traditional, ultra-high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intending to spray your Red Oxide Primer it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel gives extra-long wet edge time allowing brushing without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Primers ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Red Oxide Primer comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans or 400ml aerosols. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.