Land Rover Libyan Sand – LRC133 – was used by Land Rover as a Special Vehicles Order (SVO) colour during the period 1994 until 1995. Libyan Desert Sand is a very popular colour, being frequently used by the export market in a Satin Sheen. It is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast.
Land Rover Libyan Sand – LRC133 – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Land Rover Libyan Sand Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra-high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intendng to spray your Libyan Sand it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel gives extra-long wet edge time allowing brushing without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Libyan Sand comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.