Thinners for Coach Enamel and Synthetic Primers. Compatible with Paintman Synthetic Coach Enamel and Coach Enamel Primers. Our thinners are manufactured to the highest standards.
For Etch Primers you must use Etch Primer Thinners 2691. Coach Enamel Thinners are not compatible with Etch Primers. For Etch Primers use Etch primer thinners. Using Synthetic thinners with Etch Primer will cause the paint to curdle.
Other Information about Coach Enamel Thinners you may wish to know:
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Synthetic Thinners are a traditional, ultra high quality thinner blended for the Paintman range of synthetic coach enamel products. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Coach Enamel or Coach Enamel Primer you should use around 5 – 10% ratio of Thinners to paint. This ratio is not finite, as it may vary dependent on ambient temperature, spray gun nozzle size amongst other. This product also enables an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Thinners for Coach Enamel and Synthetic Primers are supplied in 1 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page http://www.paintman.co.uk/methods-of-use/ . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page http://www.paintman.co.uk/contact-us/ .
- Paintman Paints have a World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.