CHASSIS BLACK. An Alkyd based synthetic enamel that is suited to both brushing and spray requirements. Chassis Black gives good performance and it’s oil and diesel resistance makes it an excellent choice. It is a traditional black gloss paint that goes back many years. As the name implies Chassis Black ideal for hard wearing underbody areas and anywhere that is subject to oil or diesel contamination. This includes chassis, axles, engine components and suspension parts.
Further information you may wish to know about Chassis Black:
- Technical bits you may also want to know. ?Paintman Chassis Black Enamel Paint is a traditional, synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray, ?you should use Paintman Thinners. These Thinners are specifically blended to get the best quality finish. Paintman Coach Enamels give you an excellent build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water, oil and diesel resistance, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Chassis Black Enamel also gives an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Chassis Black can be ordered in 500ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page. Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Paintman Paints have a World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence. Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.