DARK GREY COACH ENAMEL PRIMER. Our Coach Enamel Primer is manufactured to the highest standards for all our Synthetic Coach Enamel Paints listed in this shop. Dark Grey Primer is also a filler primer and must be thinned with Coach Paint thinners prior to being sprayed. It may also be desirable to thin slightly when brushing to reduce the risk of brush marks. Dark Grey Primer would be used for the Mid to Darker shades of Synthetic Coach Enamels.
Dark Grey Coach Enamel Primer. Other points of interest.
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Coach Enamel Primer is a traditional, premium quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel primer. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intending to spray your Dark Grey Primer it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Paint gives you the ultimate finish, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel Primer gives extra-long wet edge times allowing brushing without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Dark Grey Enamel Primer comes in 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre cans and 400ml aerosols. If you require larger quantities, please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.