Owatrol Oil. Colourless, penetrating and isolating rust inhibitor.
Owatrol Oil is a penetrating rust inhibitor that stops rust and protects the base metal from further rusting. It can also make an alkyd paint rust inhibiting whilst improving paint flow and workability. Better viscosity which allows painting to be carried out in cold, warm or windy conditions.
Ideal uses for Owatrol Oil
- Ferrous and non ferrous metals. (may be applied on wood, plastics, glass,…)
- Maintains the natural look of the surface (metal, wood, etc.)
- Lightly to heavily rusted surfaces.
- May be used in any oil based paints, air drying alkyds, lacquers and varnishes, one component urethanes and asphalt / petroleum based paints. Makes alkyd paint rust inhibiting.
- May be mixed with oil based stains/paint to improve impregnation of wood and protection of metal surfaces (hinges and fittings)
- Do not mix with quick drying paints (car paints), chlorinated rubber paints, with two components paints and water based paints (see OWATROL-EB and FLOETROL)