BSA Dove Grey. BSA Dove Grey is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. It was used around 1968 until 1975 on the Export model, this is the colour of the frame.
Please note: This listing is only for the bike frame illustrated, it may or may not be correct as original, if you know for certain if it is correct or otherwise, could you please get in touch with us as we pride ourselves for accuracy.
BSA Dove Grey – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman BSA Dove Grey Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Dove Grey it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman BSA Dove Grey gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. BSA Dove Grey is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.