Clear Curved Safety Spectacle with Arm Adjust is suitable to use when applying Coach Enamel paint.
- Curved style one piece polycarbonate lens with impact and scratch resistance
- Nylon arms adjustable in length
- Approved to EN166
Information of further interest
- Paint needs to be fully mixed with a flat bottom stirrer to ensure all tints are mixed in to create the correct shade.
- Spray application. All of our Enamels will need to be diluted by around 5-10% using Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners, thus ensuring the highest quality finish and maintaining correct drying times.
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Surfaces should be keyed at each layer to maintain adhesion. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page, FAQ’s or YouTube Channel for lots of hints and tips. Alternatively, ask us your question about our Clear Curved Safety Spectacle with Arm Adjust on our Contact page.