Cream RAL 9001. Cream RAL 9001 is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. This standard colour has proved a classic for all applications.
Cream RAL 9001 – Some further information:
- Technical bits you may also want to know. Paintman Cream RAL 9001 is a traditional, synthetic coach enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray, you should use coach enamel thinners. These are specifically blended to get the best quality finish. Paintman Coach Enamels give you excellent build and scratch filling properties. In addition it has excellent water, oil and diesel resistance, combined with, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Cream Enamel also gives an extra long wet edge time thus allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Cream RAL 9001 Coach Enamel is supplied in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page. Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Paintman Paints have a World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.