thus Kawasaki Green – 1999-2000 KX Motorcycle Frame Coach Enamel. This is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint with superb coverage. A spirit based, air drying paint, it is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast. Kawasaki Green is an amazing colour and is a very popular colour for Land Rovers, Off Road Extreme trucks amongst other projects.
Kawasaki Green – 1999-2000 KX Motorcycle Frame Coach Enamel – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Kawasaki Green – 1999-2000 Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are intending to spray your Kawasaki Green – 1999-2000, dilute by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. Failing to do so could impair the high gloss finish delaying drying times.
- Paintman Kawasaki Green gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel gives an extra long wet edge time, allowing it to be brushed for longer, without brush drag.
- Before painting ensure surfaces are dry and clean to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 if painting bare metal, this will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Finally, prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Kawasaki Green – 1999-2000 is available in 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. If you require larger quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.