Land Rover Engine Grey – 2 Litre Petrol Series 1 . Series 1 Petrol Engine Grey is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint, used by Land Rover to paint the 2 Litre petrol engines from 1952 until around 1959. It is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast. The Engine Grey shade has corroborated by the Series 1 Club for accuracy at the time of the final colour decision. As with all of the Paintman engine paints it is rated to be used up to 170 degrees Centigrade.
Land Rover Engine Grey – 2 Litre Petrol Series 1 – more information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Engine Grey for 2 Litre petrol engined Series 1’s is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Engine Grey you should use the correct Paintman Thinners. These Thinners are specifically blended to get the best quality finish.
- Paintman Series 1 Engine Grey gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability.
- Paintman Coach Enamel also gives an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag. Don’t forget when using Paintman Coach Enamel to ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and must be cleaned to remove all contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Engine Grey can be ordered in 500 ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page. Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Paintman Paints have been awarded the World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence. Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.