Land Rover Limestone LRC007. Mainly used on the Series Land Rovers and also used on really early 90s and 110s from around 1959 until 1984. Predominantly used on the wheels, hardtops and roof sections. Perfectly matched against original panels hidden from the light of day for many years. A professional specialist restorer active since 1970 has approved the authenticity of this shade.
Type of Paint
Paintman Paint take pride in only producing the highest quality, hand-mixed paints. Combining premium tints and resin in our formulas develops a paint with outstanding coverage, build and durability; suitable for the finest of projects.
Our mission is to provide paint that is as close to the original shades as possible.
We are now able to exclusively offer a choice of Enamel to meet your growing requirements:
- Traditional Synthetic Coach Enamel– Maintaining the traditional element of a long wet edge time minimises brush marks whilst maximising its self-levelling ability for a perfectly flat, gloss finish. Our premium formula gives you superb coverage; suitable for the traditional application methods of brushing and rollering. Synthetic Coach Enamel also supports spray application for those who want product originality.
- Quick Dry Enamel (Spray Only) – A speedy Enamel perfect for those who require a quick turnaround. A 20 minute Flash Off time will allow for a quick turnaround. Paintman’s fast drying formula creates an excellent high build, high-gloss coverage for a range of first-class projects.
Additional information of interest
- Primer & Undercoat. We recommend using the closest colour primer & undercoat to your top coat. For Land Rover Limestone LRC007 use white.
- Spray application. All of our Enamels will need to be diluted by around 5-10% using Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners, thus ensuring the highest quality finish and maintaining correct drying times.
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Surfaces should be keyed at each layer to maintain adhesion. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Aerosols. Aerosols in all colour variants are available, however if the option is not listed, please contact us for further information. Special order aerosols are subject to a minimum order quantity of 4.
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page, FAQ’s or YouTube Channel for lots of hints and tips. Alternatively, ask us your question on our Contact page.