Land Rover Windjammer Blue LRC424. Also known as Arles Blue and Pacific Blue. Traditionally a classic colour used on the Defender Range, Range Rove Classic and Discovery 1 s roughly between 1990 1997.
Here at Paintman Paint, we take pride in only producing the highest quality, hand mixed paint that will give you the ultimate high gloss finish, superb coverage with high build and scratch filling properties. In addition to this it gives excellent water resistance, flexibility, toughness and exterior durability.Land Rover Windjammer Blue LRC424 can also be used in conjunction with Tintable Raptor Tough Protection systems.
We are now able to exclusively offer a choice of Enamel to meet your application method
- Traditional Synthetic Coach Enamel – Our traditional formula gives you superb coverage and ideal for brushing and rollering. Drying times are longer to allow for self levelling, can also be sprayed.
- Quick drying Enamel – Spray Only – A quick drying formula perfect for bodyshops and experienced sprayers. Expected drying times between 2-3 hours.
- Spray application. All of our Coach Enamels will need to be diluted by around 5-10% using Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners, thus ensuring the highest quality finish and maintaining correct drying times.
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Windjammer Blue LRC424, offered in our standard range of 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. Aerosols are not available in this colour, due to non compatibility with aerosol propellant
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page and FAQ s. Alternatively, ask us a question on our Contact page.