For use in paint preparation, these Paint Mixing Cups are made from quality polypropylene for stability. Designed for single use.
- Clearly marked mixing ratio scales for easy read.
- Easy to pour
- Easy to stack
- Available in 600ml.
Paint Mixing Cups – Information of further interest
- Spray application. All of our Enamels will need to be diluted by around 5-10% using Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners, thus ensuring the highest quality finish and maintaining correct drying times.
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Surfaces should be keyed at each layer to maintain adhesion. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Aerosols. Aerosols in all colour variants are available, however if the option is not listed, please contact us for further information. Special order aerosols are subject to a minimum order quantity of 4.
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page, FAQ’s or YouTube Channel for lots of hints and tips. Alternatively, ask us your question on our Contact page.