Land Rover Bahama Gold LRC235. Bahama Gold LRC235 is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. It was used from the start of production, as a standard colour during the Range Rover Classic early years. It has also been adopted by the latest Land Rover re-born project, amongst others.
Land Rover Bahama Gold LRC235 – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Land Rover Bahama Gold Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Bahama Gold it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Land Rover Bahama Gold gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Bahama Gold is supplied in 1 litre and 2.5 litre and 5 litre for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, please ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.