Land Rover BRONZE GREEN LRC001. Land Rover Bronze Green LRC001 is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint. It has been used since the early years of Land Rover production. Mainly used on the Series and many Defender Land Rovers, it was also the favoured coach paint used for military vehicles and motor cycles prior to the 1970’s. It is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast. The Bronze Green shade has been matched against original panels hidden from the light of day for many years. The authenticity of Paintman Bronze Green was also confirmed by a professional restorer. This Company rebuilds nothing but leaf sprung Land Rovers. He has done so since the early 1970’s and still does.
Land Rover Bronze Green LRC001. Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Land Rover Bronze Green LRC001 Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Bronze Green it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Land Rover Bronze Green LRC001 gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability.
- Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Bronze Green LRC001 is supplied in 500ml, 1 litre, 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre or 400ml Aerosol for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.