Land Rover Coniston Green LRC570 Shade 2. An intermediate shade that has been found on the switch between LRC570 and LRC637 on 90, 110, 130’s roughly between 1996 – 1997. Also found on Discovery
IMPORTANT. Land Rover used 2 shades of LRC570. Paintman paint have formulated this shade as it has been found on a small number of vehicles that were built during the switch over to the much darker shade of LRC637 in 1997. If you are unsure contact us.
VERY IMPORTANT. Land Rover used 2 shades of Coniston Green consecutively, please ensure you have the correct one. The later Coniston Green was coded LRC637. This is a darker shade. Please check your VIN plate for colour code if unsure or contact us for confirmation.
Here at Paintman Paint, we take pride in only producing the highest quality, hand mixed paint that will give you the ultimate high gloss finish, superb coverage with high build and scratch filling properties. In addition to this it gives excellent water resistance, flexibility, toughness and exterior durability. Land Rover Coniston Green LRC570 Shade 2 can also be used in conjunction with Tintable Raptor Tough Protection systems.
We are now able to exclusively offer a choice of Enamel to meet your application method
- Traditional Synthetic Coach Enamel – Our traditional formula gives you superb coverage and ideal for brushing and rollering. Drying times are longer to allow for self levelling, can also be sprayed.
- Quick drying Enamel – Spray Only – A quick drying formula perfect for bodyshops and experienced sprayers. Expected drying times between 2-3 hours.
Additional information of interest
- Spray application. All of our Coach Enamels will need to be diluted by around 5-10% using Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners, thus ensuring the highest quality finish and maintaining correct drying times.
- Surface Preparation. Prior to painting ensure all surfaces are clean and dry to remove any contaminants. We recommend using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Coniston Green LRC570 Shade 2, offered in our standard range of 1 litre, 2.5 litre and 5 litre cans. Aerosols in all colour variants are available, however if the option is not listed, please contact us for further information. Special order aerosols are subject to a min. order quantity of 4
- Painting tips and advice. Check out our methods of use page and FAQ. Alternatively, ask us a question on our Contact page.