Land Rover Sand LRC004. This is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel. This Land Rover Coach paint has been used since the early years of Land Rover production from around 1959 until 1984. Used on the Series Landrovers, it was mainly to be seen on export vehicles but is still a very popular colour.
Land Rover Sand LRC004 – Further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Land Rover Sand LRC004 Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Sand Coach Enamel, it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Land Rover Sand LRC004 gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Before painting, wipe surfaces with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Land Rover Sand LRC004 is supplied in 1 litre,2.5 litre and 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.