PURE BLACK – also known as BLACK CAB BLACK and JET BLACK amongst others. This traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint has been used since around 1920. This Coach Paint is also used on lots of Classic and Vintage cars, Commercials, Steam Trains, Narrowboats etc. THIS IS THE BLACKEST BLACK AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET.
PURE BLACK – also known as BLACK CAB BLACK – Further information for your interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Pure Black Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your Pure Black it will require diluting by around 5-10% using the correct Paintman Coach Enamel Thinners. It is important to use the correct thinners as not doing so could impair the high gloss finish or delay drying times.
- Paintman Land Rover Pure Black gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel is manufactured to give an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- When using Paintman Coach Enamel ensure surfaces are clean and dry to remove all contaminants. We suggest using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Pure Black is supplied in 500ml, 1 litre, 2.5 litre, 5 litre cans and 400ml aerosols for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.