Thinners – Etch Primer. Our Etch Primer Thinners are manufactured to the highest standards to be totally compatible with our Etch Primers. For Synthetic Coach Enamel and Coach Paint Primers you must use Coach Enamel Thinners. Coach Enamel Thinners are not compatible with Etch Primers.
Other Information about Thinners – Etch Primer you may wish to know:
- Technical bits you may want to know. Totally compatible with Paintman Etch Primer. Our thinners are manufactured to the highest standards. To obtain best results you shouldn’t be tempted to use any other thinners available which appear compatible. For Etch Primers you must use Thinners – Etch Primer. Coach Enamel Thinners are not compatible with Etch Primers and must not be used. Using Synthetic thinners with Etch Primer will cause the paint to curdle.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Thinners – Etch Primer can be ordered in 1 litre or 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page http://www.paintman.co.uk/methods-of-use/ . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page http://www.paintman.co.uk/contact-us/ .
- Paintman Paints have a World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.