Triumph British Racing Green – GN75. Triumph British Racing Green – GN75 is a traditional single part Synthetic Coach Enamel paint as used by Triumph and subsequently the Rover Motor Company. This colour was commonly used typically from around 1963 till about 1971. It is a perfect Coach Enamel for the discerning restoration specialist or enthusiast.
Triumph British Racing Green – GN75 – some further information of interest
- Technical bits you may want to know. Paintman Triumph British Racing Green – GN75 Synthetic Coach Paint is a traditional, ultra high quality, high build, long oil synthetic enamel paint. It is ideal for brushing, rollering or spray application. If you are choosing to spray your project you should use the correct Paintman Thinners. These Thinners are specifically blended to get the best quality finish. Paintman British Racing Green – GN75 gives you the ultimate high gloss, build and scratch filling properties. This also combines with excellent water resistant, flexibility, toughness and good exterior durability. Paintman Coach Enamel also gives an extra long wet edge time allowing it to be brushed without brush drag.
- Ensure surfaces being painted are dry, and cleaned to remove all contaminants, using our Surface cleaner 2800 for painted surfaces or our Surface Cleaner 2802 for bare metal, these will remove oil and other contamination off the surface to be painted. Just prior to painting, wipe the surface with a Tack Rag to remove dust and other loose contaminants.
- Sizes available. Triumph British Racing Green – GN75 is a special order only colour. It can be ordered in 1 litre, 2.5 litre or 5 litre cans for your convenience. If you require different quantities please contact us.
- For more information please have a look at our methods of use page http://www.paintman.co.uk/methods-of-use/ . Alternatively, ask us a question at our Contact page http://www.paintman.co.uk/contact-us/ .
- Paintman Paints have been awarded the World Host Accreditation for Customer Excellence.
- Everything we stock we use. There is no compromise. Quality is our key we will not compromise on this goal.